Tuesday, January 13, 2009

30 Below and Cameraless

It's like the Arctic North here- the snow's piled up to heroic heights, schools are all cancelled, and with the windchill, the temp has been around -30 deg.  Sounds fun, huh?  We've been holed up here in the house, which is just fine- we've been crafting our brains out to help pass the time.  Unfortunately, I can't find the #@&()~$*)~!Q!!! battery charger for the camera, so I can't share any of the fun pics of our recent creations with you.

They are forthcoming- just as soon as I find that cord...  Grrrrrr!

Here's a sneak peak at some projects I've got on the agenda:

I've been using up yarn stash and having a blast with these:

Also, I'm super anxious to try my very first sewing project:
Awww, isn't he SWEET?  This great FREE project is courtesy of the lovely and talented Alex at MOONSTITCHES. 

(I am going to raid the clothes in our closets soon if it doesn't warm up enough to allow me to make a trip to the fabric store!!!)  



Keely's been very productive too, that creative little pixie! 

No comments:

Post a Comment